Tuesday, December 11, 2007

- no more tests for this year!!!!!! -

apparently this is the "in" thing among my sister's group of friends when blogging (?)........

*****

~ TAG ~

Each blogger must post these rules.
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

***

#1 The 1st person I met in real life who's born on the same month and same day as me, asked me out for a date.
Would've really considered for a date if only he didn't smoke. Besides I would never date a 高卒 person...

#2 It's my 5th year playing Ragnarok Online.
Yes, it's not the trend and I'm kinda old for it. But hey, who cares? Would like to try out RO2 someday.

#3 I read yaoi.
Sacré bleu!

#4 I'm slow.
Reaction - more than 5 seconds after my mom speaks, apparently my slow reaction is entertaining. Shower - 40 mins. Cooking - an hour. Study - takes forever to start.

#5 So far, I can sleep up to 18 hours continuously.
But usually I sleep for 4~5 hours during school days.

#6 I didn't know that my sister likes window shopping.
Until i read her tag. *shocked*

#7 I want a mansion.
With sound-proof walls, IH stoves, nice bathtub, hikar-fibre internet, plasma tv, loft, bean-bag sofas, and a huge closet! oh, and big ass shelves for my books too. the next thing after mansion would be a car (or at least a good bicycle).

#8 I'm proud.
At least I think I am.


8 random names?
Adeline
Hanyee
Naj
Alex
Wei Jian
Andrew
...... and anyone who wants to continue the tagging game.
this is so random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home