Tuesday, July 08, 2008

- randomization -

RULES: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then have to tag 5 people and post their names, then leaves a comment at their blog, letting them know they got tagged.

*****

Starting time : GMT +9.00 17:22
Name : You know who
Sisters : 1
Brothers : -
Shoe size : 7
Height : 161.5
Where do you live : Itabashi-ku, Tokyo
Favourite drinks : Ginger Ale, Ice Lemon Tea, Calpis
Favourite breakfast : McGriddle Sausage & Egg Cheese
Have you ever been on a plane? : Duh
Fallen asleep at school : Only when I stay up overnight the previous day
Broken someone's heart : Most probably
Fell off your chair : When I play too much with the chair
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Why would I?
Saved e-mails : They're automatically saved
What is your room like : Chaotic
What is right besides you : Wall
What is the last thing you ate : McGriddle Sausage & Egg Cheese =.=
Ever had chicken pox : Yes
Sore throat : Yes
Stitches : One beside my left eye (1 inch), another under my left bust (3 inches).
Broken nose : It's broken to begin with
Do you believe in love at first sight : Haven't experienced it, can't say anything about it..
Like picnics : With cool people and nice food, yeah.
Who was/were the last person you danced with : Tokodai people, in a karaoke room
Last made you laugh : DAIGO and his vibrato *penpen~~*


Today..
Did you talk to someone you like : Hemumu~
Kissed anyone : In RO, yes
Get sick : No I'm fine
Talk to an ex : Ex what?
Miss someone : My family~ and friends~
Eat : Yes. McGriddle Sausage & Egg Cheese, how many times do I have to tell you..


Best feeling in the world : RO > Eat > Sleep > RO > .... *aaaaah~*
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : I sleep with bolsters. Stuffed animals are guardians, they're placed elsewhere.
What is under your bed : Umm.. my floor?
Who do you really hate : That senile old geek who stole my Mercedes Benz. I'm joking.
What time is it now? : GMT +9:00 17:33
Is there a person who is on your mind now : McGriddl...... No..
Do you have any siblings : A younger sister
Do you want children : When I feel like it
Do you smile often : Apparently no
Do you like your hand-writing : When it's neat
Are your toe nails painted : 2 of them
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My.. other beds? >.>
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Blue
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : RO + Report
I cant wait till : I submit my report
When did you last cry : 2 nights ago, after a bad dream
Are you a friendly person : I..... think so?
Do you have any pets : A bongun. LOL
Where is the person you have feelings for right now ? : Tsukuba
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : Hemumu~
Do you sleep with the TV on? : I sleep with RO on
What are you doing right now? : Should I use my usual answer? "Breathing."
Have you ever crawled through a window? : Duh, best record: on the 4th floor.
Can you handle the truth? : What truth?
Are you too forgiving : I'm not sure..
Are you closer to your mother or father : Mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : My friends in my room in Osaka Gaidai
How many people can you say you've really loved? : My... family? 3. No.... 6.
Do you eat healthy : When I feel like it
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : Like I said, ex what?!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : During my 1st part-time job. This Indian man who rented cameras told me that I suck.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : My family
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Seemingly quiet, but loud on the inside
Are you confident? : Rather.. I'm decisive. Most of the time.


Things I was doing 10 years ago : Causing my parents (who are quite famous) lots of trouble, getting (almost) terminated from elementary school just because I wrote "fuck you son of a bitch kiss your butt and lick your ass" on the back of my ruler and passed it to my friend for fun.
Things on my to-do list today : Finish my report, teach my sister, and play RO
Things I would do if I were a bilionaire : Err.. Save up? I don't know what I wanna do with the money..
3 of my bad habits : 1) I skip exams (and thus, lose credits) 2) Sleep too much (and thus, lose credits) 3) Play too much RO (and thus, lose credits)
3 Places I have lived in : Malaysia, Singapore, Japan
5 Jobs I've had : Daughter, Elder Sister, Office Girl, Interpreter, Scholar!

*****

If you're bored, consider yourself tagged! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home