Sunday, October 12, 2008

- taggy -

zomg i have 5 posts pending.. not including this one ~.~

******

1. What is the relationship of you with him/her?
fellow Osaka Gaidai '06 mate. we're the last batch *sob*

2. Your 5 impressions toward him/her?
i) Pokemon
ii) anime friend
iii) CLHS *pfffft*
iv) smart fella
v) he can dance, yo

3. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
Befriending me. And keeping the friendship alive. (I'm serious)

4. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
"Ahahahahaha.."

5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will....
Get study tips from him.

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will....
Steal study tips from him.

7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on
His manliness. Really too soft sometimes =p

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is....
Because he beats me in a Pokemon battle? No wait, that's not surprising... Err, because he quits Pokemon and flames anime?

9. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
Beat him in all exams. *evil laugh*

10. The overall impression of him/her is....
A very nice person and friend.

11. How do u think the people around you will feel about you?
How is this related to the previous questions? o.o
How people feel about me - version normal - "She ignores people."
How people feel about me if I get a boyfriend - based on the context of the questions - "ZOMG DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?!?!"

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Multilingual. Good at sketching. ... wait does that count as plural?

13. On the contrary, the character that you hate about yourself is?
Detached from society and rules.

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Become more alive?

15. For the people who care about and like you, say something about them....
To people whom I actually recognise their love - I wyke joo too *smoochies*
To people otherwise - Err..

10 people to tag:
(Okay in order not to dominate names of everyone close to me currently, I'll do some variation..)
1) Steven a.k.a Ching
2) Hemumu
3) LinLin Adeline
4) Wei Jian
5) Su Yee
6) Chapulina
7) Gori Pereira
8) Keng Yin
9) Meihua
10) Najee

Who is no.2*Hemumu* having a relationship with?
Err.. Dad? >.>

Is no.3*Adeline* male or female?
I wonder how will she react if she finds out she's a guy one day..

If no.7*Pereira* and no.10*Najee* were together would it be a good thing?
I foresee an outburst of overly-intellectual conversations/debates.

How about no.5*Su* and no.8*Keng Yin*?
So not happening. No wait.. they might just meet each other..

What is no.1*Steven* studying about?
Takezono High School 1st year ;3

Is no.4*Wei Jian* single?
No idea........

Say something about no.6*Louise*
You don't even have a blog!!!!! Anyway.. Just watched Sex and the City and I saw this girl called Louise, from St. Louise.

Say something about no.9*Meihua*
Long time no see? D: I wanna go to Cambridge one day.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home