Sunday, November 16, 2008

- some random survey -

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name
: aikoais
Birthday: January 26 1986
Birthplace: Kuala Lumpur
Current Location: Tokyo
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 161.5 cm
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right Handed
Your Heritage: ....... Chinese?
The Shoes You Wore Today: Brown High-heel Boots
Your Weakness: Always demotivated.
Your Fears: Getting sent to the mental hospital and dying there due to cancer *randomness ftw*
Your Perfect Pizza: 4種類チーズのピッツア *evil laugh*
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Lose some belly fats HAHAHA.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: :o
Thoughts First Waking Up: Moar sleep pl0x *sleeps*
Your Best Physical Feature: My legs (not the thighs though)
Your Bedtime: Ranges from 10pm to 10am, sometimes even no sleep.
Your Most Missed Memory: Receiving ¥180,000 cash for my 1st part-time job. LOL joking. Scoring 100 for Add. Math. and feeling, "Oh, it wasn't that hard why is everyone only getting 50's and 60's??"
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: I've never tried group dates so..
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: You mean ice-cream? Vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee: I don't drink coffee.
Do you Smoke: In Ragnarok Online, yeah.
Do you Swear: Once in a while, yeah.
Do you Sing: All the time. I receive complaints from the neighbours sometimes 8D
Do you Shower Daily: Uh.. I hate to say this, but no.
Have you Been in Love: With my dog, yeah. I wonder where is he now T~T
Do you want to go to College: I've already past that stage.
Do you want to get Married: As of now, no.
Do you belive in yourself: More than how much I believe in anyone else :o
Do you get Motion Sickness: At random times.
Do you think you are Attractive: Uh.. Attractive to some people, maybe?
Are you a Health Freak: Definitely not.
Do you get along with your Parents: Naturally. And I lub my sister too :o
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yeah, they make a good combo with Storm Gust, but I prefer using Lord of Vermillion cuz they lag everyone to death 8D
Do you play an Instrument: Das Klavier. I want a grand piano for my future mansion.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Like... I'm drinking right now..
In the past month have you Smoked: I don't unequip my smoking pipes.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: If you call Panadol "drugs".
In the past month have you gone on a Date: If you call going out with a guy to restaurants and shops a "date".
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Just went to Venus Fort @ Odaiba a few hours ago..
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Maybe a packet, not a box.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Zomfg no.
In the past month have you been on Stage: Sadly no. I last performed at NJC Prom Night 2005.
In the past month have you been Dumped: Err.. No, I guess?
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nu-uh.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: .... No. *runs away suspiciously*
Ever been Drunk: I'm still unclear of the definition of "drunk".
Ever been called a Tease: No not me, unfortunately.
Ever been Beaten up: Mentally, yeah. Fugging Gunbound players. Trauma for life LOL.
Ever Shoplifted: When I was in primary school, I stole a colorful glittering hairpin set.
How do you want to Die: Natural death pl0x!! D:
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I WANT TO BE RICH AND FREE D:
What country would you most like to Visit: ..... I'unno, Ireland?

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color
: Brown
Favourite Hair Color: Anything natural.
Short or Long Hair: Short
Height: Taller than me?
Weight: .... At least heavier than me pl0x..
Best Clothing Style: ...... What style?
Number of Drugs I have taken: How would I know how much the doctor had given me when I was a baby?
Number of CDs I own: Not sure. Less than 10? I have 2 mp3 players.
Number of Piercings: 3 at the moment, getting more. And I wanna get my tummy pierced someday.
Number of Tattoos: None at the moment. I want one above my ass :o
Number of things in my Past I Regret: LOL I'm not such a no-life person I don't count my regrets even if I have them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home