Wednesday, July 08, 2009

- i love sadistic anime characters -

they're fun ;)


Translation (for reference purpose only):

Shinsengumi: Okita Sougo
a.k.a The Prince from Sadistic Star
(Let us) now look back at his glorious history


-----
Okita: Goodbye, Vice Captain. Why don’t you suck on some mayonnaise in the afterlife?
Hijikata: Oi Sougo, just what do you think you’re doing?
Okita: *tutts* ...Tch!
Hijikata: NOT "TCH"! DO YOU WANNA DIE ONCE?!
Okita: Oh, no(, don't be like that). It was just a joke. A joke!
-----
???: ... Die... Die, Hijikata...
Hijikata: ... D... Don't tell me, it's really..
Okita: Di........... *hides his hands quickly*
Hijikata: What the hell are you doing... at this time of night..?
Okita: J.. Jogging.
Hijikata: LIAR!!! IF YOU RUN IN THAT GETUP YOUR HEAD'LL BECOME A FIREBALL!!! It must be a ritual...YOU'RE DOING A RITUAL TO ANNIHILATE ME!!
-----
Okita: I can't stand your wriggling any longer, sir. Rather than live on in shame, why don't you just die honorably like a samurai?
Matsudaira: Fools like you always convert to charcoal suicide whenever something happens! But face the facts, life is not that honorable. Real honor means, even if you lose your face, even if you're humiliated..
Okita: *bang*
Hijikata: ... Did you have to shoot..?
Okita: I just can't do it anymore.. I just can't watch him... grovel any longer...... Hijikata-san... Why are humans always so...
Hijikata: ... Huh?
Okita: ... Did you have to shoot..?
Hijikata: Why are you trying to make it look like I fired the gun? .. What are those sweatdrops?! It's really pissing me off!!!
Okita: *monotonously* Everyone! Come over! Hijikata-san.. Hijikata-san's gone maaaaaad..! I don't know what to do anymoreeeee..!
Hijikata: No, no! It's not me! I didn't do it, okay?! You jerk, can you freaking stop..
Okita: He's gonna kill meeee...
-----
Hijikata: How is it up the..
Okita: AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!
Hijikata: YOU..!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!!!
Okita: I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE BELT! I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE BELT!!!!!
Matsudaira: H-Hey, what's with this guy? He's like a different person from before! He's panicking all over!
Okita: IT'S BECAUSE I'M AN S THAT I'M VULNERABLEEE!! I'M A GLASS SWOOOORRDDD!!!! S-S-S-S-SAVE ME, HIJIKATA YOU BASTARRDDD!!!!!!!!!
Hijikata: You..!!
Okita: AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
-----
Okita: Wow, the Captain sure is popular. It's full of ignorant masses wherever she goes - fall off a cliff and die, Hijikata.
Hijikata: Anyway, what's up with this song? It sounds like nothing but a song that's making fun of us - get violated and die, Okita. **Note: as in, punched and kicked.
Okita: That's what you call, "being overly self-conscious". To me, it sounds like a sweet love song - go to the next world by gas poisoning, Hijikata.
Otsuu: Everyone! Thank you very much - Indian millet poop!
Masses: Indian millet poop!
Hijikata: It feels like our image is just going from bad to worse - fall off a precipice and die, Okita.
Okita: What do we do if there really is a terrorist attack? We don't have our swords - soak in boiling hot water and die, Hijikata.
Hijikata: I don't give a damn anymore - hey, Moomin, kill Okita.
Okita: Die, Hijikata.
Hijikata: Die, Okita.
Okita: Die, Okita.. Ah, I messed up...
-----
Flip: "Do the robot dance."
Hijikata: Damn, these bastards are getting carried away. They wanna see the robot dance? That would be limited to Okita.
Okita: Really? Guess I have no choice. ROCKET PUNCH!!!
Hijikata: Didn't I say dance? That's a killing blow!
Okita: It's a dance that starts from rocket punch.
Hijikata: ... And he's good. What is he? Doesn't he have a weak point?!
Flip: "Imitate someone."
Hijikata: "Imitate someone". No designation. It can't be helped. I'll do this one. IMITATING OKITA!
Okita: *dives and swings his arms around Hijikata's waist* IMITATING A PRAWN!
Hijikata: Oi, you.. I'm seriously asking you. Let me hit you just once. It won't hurt... I beg you!!
Okita: No way.
Hijikata: Stop fooling around, you damn brat!
-----
Hijikata: Stop joking! You do it!
Gintoki: Now is not the time to argue! Focus on what we should do right now! Grow up! I don't wanna be the base!
Shinpachi: YOU are the one who should grow up!
Okita: Take that! SADO-BEAM!!! **Sado --> Sadistic
*The Shogun's golden beetle survives*
Okita: Tch.. What a stubborn fella. Can I defeat it already? Your answer doesn't matter though.
-----
Okita & Gintoki: Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! It hurts, Daddy!
Okita: Please bring me a band-aid! As huge as you can! One that can wrap up an entire person!
Hijikata: Did you guys arrange beforehand or something..?!

Shinpachi: We didn't mean any harm. We didn't have a job. As it's summer, we figured exorcism would be an easy way to make money, and when we tried our luck in town.... Right, Gin-san?
Gintoki: That's right. I've been able to see spirits since childhood, so I thought I'd put it to good use... Oh, there's a really angry old hag standing behind you..!
Okita: Really? That must be that old hag from the candy store, then. She must be mad at me for trying to claim prizes from those numerous popsicle winning tickets that I faked. What should I do?
Gintoki: Don't worry. You just need to free us and douse her some water, and everything you've done will be forgiven. **mizu wo ataeru = to provide water. mizu ni nagasu = to forget and forgive.
Okita: Really? Okay then. Drink this through your nose, then.
Gintoki: What? Owwww! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! What is this? It feels so familiar! It feels like the time I almost drowned in the swimming pool! Ah.. Aaaahh...
Kagura: Gin-chan.. I feel like my head's gonna explode. Like, boooom. Save me...
Gintoki: Hey! This spunky young girl's head is gonna explode! And you're fine with that?!?!?! This anime will be finished, at this rate!! HEEEEEYY!!!
Okita: From next episode onwards, it will be "The Bloody Records of Shinsengumi". Everyone, please be sure to tune in.
-----

Credits:
**Although I've replaced some words and phrases here and there.
Gintama Quotes
Gintama Manga Translation
Gintama Anime Subtitles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home