Tuesday, February 02, 2010

- winter wonderland -

IMG_0284

Greetings!

Happy New Year!

And long time no see, bloggie!

It finally snowed in Tokyo. Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera with me when I was walking in the silver snow, sometime around midnight in the university. Anyways the sight of our campus covered with snow was a perfect stress reliever. Well, at least, to me it was. We were chewing our fingers off in the drawing room, NOT drawing or doing anything related to design projects, but preparing for a 3-credit test held the next morning which decides our fate – failing it would mean that we have to retake it in our fourth year, and failing it again in the fourth year would mean no graduation. Touch wood.

There were excited students running in the field, screaming and laughing and throwing snowballs at each other as if they were little kids.

While staring out of the windows, we saw roofs of the houses and laboratories covered with thin layers of snow, and under the grey snowy sky they looked like dark chocolate cakes topped with powdered sugar.

OK I’m definitely hungry.

Great day to have oden, or even shabushabu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home